- Star Power
- About Us
- Product Center
- Download Center
VOLVO PENTA Volvo generator set repair and maintenance services
VOLVO PENTA Volvo diesel engine common models are:
TD520GE, TAD520G, TD610G, TWD610G, TWD610V,
TWD630, TD640, TD710G, TWD710G, TWD710V, TD720G, TAD720G, TD730G, TAD730G, TAD740G, TWD740G, TD1000G, TD1010G, TD1010G, TD1010G TAD1030G, TD121G, TWD1210V, TWD1211V, TWD1230VE, TAD1230V, TWD1210G, TWD1211G, TAD1230G, TAD1231G, TAD1232G, TWD1240VE, TAD1241GE, TAD1241VE, TAD1242GE, TWD1630VE, TAD16, TAD30, TAD1 TAD734GE, TAD1341GE, TAD1342GE, TAD1343GE, TAD1344GE, TAD1345GE, TAD1641GE, TAD1642G, TWD1643GE, TAD550GE, TAD551GE, TAD750GE, TAD751GE, TAD752GE, TAD753GE, TAD754GE, TAD1351GE, TAD1351GE, TAD1351GE, TAD1351GE, TAD1351GE, TAD1351GE TWD1644GE, TWD1645GE.
Provide maintenance service for Volvo generator sets
Suitable for maintenance of standby units
(For example, residential districts, buildings, hospitals, government agencies, scenic spots, factories, etc., where there is little power outage, it is only used for standby generator sets that are used during firefighting, power outage maintenance, etc.)
Routine maintenance: on the basis of daily maintenance, maintenance can be done once every six months or a year
1. Carry out various inspections on the water, electricity, oil, gas, etc. of the generator set to confirm whether the unit is normal;
2. No-load test machine for 5-10 minutes, so that the unit is fully lubricated; judge the use of the unit by listening, watching, smelling, etc
3. Replace consumables such as air filter, diesel filter, engine oil, engine oil filter, water filter, and oil-water separator filter;
4. Replace the cooling fluid and radiator of the radiator;
5. Add battery liquid or distilled water;
6. After the maintenance is completed, check the unit again and clean it;
7. Test the machine with no load for 5-10 minutes, record the performance parameters of the unit, put forward reasonable suggestions, and accept it by the customer.
The maintenance program suitable for long-term operation of the generator set: (such as construction sites, factories with frequent power outages, insufficient transformer load, project testing, places where the mains power is not available, etc., generator sets that require frequent or continuous operation)
Technical maintenance: (50-80 hours) added to the content of daily maintenance
1. Clean the air filter and replace it if necessary;
2. Replace the diesel filter, air filter and water filter;
3. Check the tension of the transmission belt;
4. Add lubricating oil to all oil injection nozzles and lubrication parts;
5. Replace the cooling water
Second-level technical maintenance: (250-300 hours) added to the daily maintenance and maintenance content
1. Clean the piston, piston pin, cylinder liner, piston ring, connecting rod bearing and check their wear;
2. Check whether the inner and outer rings of the rolling main bearing are loose;
3. Clean the scale and sediment in the cooling water system channel;
4. Clean the carbon deposits in the cylinder combustion chamber and the intake and exhaust passages;
5. Check the wear of the valve, valve seat, push rod and rocker arm, etc., and adjust the grinding;
6. Clean the carbon deposits of the turbocharger rotor, check the wear of bearings and impellers, and replace them if necessary;
7. Check whether the bolts of the coupling between the generator and the diesel engine are loose or slippery. If any problems are found, they should be repaired.
Three-level technical maintenance: (500-1000 hours) added to the contents of daily maintenance, maintenance and second-level maintenance
1. Check and adjust the fuel injection angle;
2. Clean the fuel tank;
3. Clean the oil pan;
4. Check the atomization of the fuel injection nozzle
All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2020 © Star Power.
Copyright 2020 © Star Power.